"Nuclear war, terrorism, pole shifting, killer comets and tsunamis all have the potential to create national and worldwide disaster. Some even think the Mayan Calendar predicts the end of the world on December 21, 2012.
Do you have what it takes to survive global disaster?
If you think you have the skills, strength of will and determination to be one of the last people on earth — and to rebuild the earth with a community of true survivors — then SPIKE TV wants you to compete on their new show “Last Family on Earth.”
On this exciting new show, you and a handful of lucky people will compete in a series of thrilling challenges for a chance to win a prized spot in a state-of-the-art, community underground shelter for you AND your immediate family in case a worldwide emergency ever strikes.
Vivos Shelters (www.terravivos.com) will give the winner ownership shares in one of their top-of-the-line Luxury Shelters for up to 6 immediate family members.
Producers are looking for outgoing and competitive PAIRS of immediate family members (husband and wife, father and son, siblings….) to represent their family household on this show.
APPLY TODAY! This is your opportunity to PROVE that you have what it takes to join a community of people who can survive global disaster!
Send an email to LastFamilyCasting@gmail.com with the following:
- Your name and the name of at least one family member who could be your teammate
- Both of your phone numbers
- Both of your locations (same household or neighborhood preferred)
- Recent photos of each of you
- A brief explanation of why you want to win this show AND what skills you and your family can offer a community of survivors.
* To compete on the show, you must be a legal U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age. (Note: Family members of any age are eligible for a place in the shelter. Conditions and restrictions for shelter co-ownership apply). For more information, visit http://www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/LastFamilyOnEarth
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Participant must be a legal US resident and at least 18 years of age as of June 20, 2012.
- Participant must be physically and mentally able to compete in a series of skills-based challenges that may be considered physically and mentally demanding.
- If Participant is chosen by Producers to move into the final casting process, Participant must be available from approximately July 11 – 14, 2012 for the final casting process in Los Angeles, California. Parts of the final casting process will be filmed for possible inclusion in the Program. Producers will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the Los Angeles area.
- Participant must be available from approximately August 4 – August 31, 2012 for the taping of the Program in Los Angeles, California. Producers will provide transportation to/from the filming location and lodging in the area.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producers until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Neither Participant, nor Participant’s
immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, parent,
child, sibling, and their respective spouses) or those living in the
same household as Participant or such persons’ family members, whether
or not related, may be officers, directors, employees or agents of the
a. Producer, Pilgrim Films & Television, Inc., Spike TV, The Vivos Group, or any of their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies, or judging agencies; b. Any other party associated with the production, administration and/or exhibition of the Program; or
c. Any sponsors of the Program or prize consideration or service supplier for the Program.
- Any Participant closely acquainted with any person connected with the production or administration or exhibition of the Program may not be eligible if, in Producer’s sole discretion, the person’s participation could create the appearance of impropriety.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute all waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Spike TV or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical and psychological examinations and testing (to be conducted in Los Angeles by medical professionals or trained personnel selected by the Producer). Participant must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and background check.
- Participant will appear on a television program to compete for one or more ownership interests in a community-owned, underground Luxury Class Shelter provided by The Vivos Group for no more than six (6) immediate family members, including Participant. Non-Participant family members of any age are eligible for a place in the shelter. Conditions and restrictions for shelter co-ownership apply to all winning members. Additional taxes, fees and costs of ownership apply. For more details on Vivos Luxury Class Shelters, visit www.terravivos.com
- Participants who have already purchased membership interests in a Vivos shelter for self and/or family members are eligible to apply.
- Participant must never have been convicted of a felony. Furthermore, Participant must never have been convicted of the following misdemeanors:- Assault- Battery- Stalking- Making terrorist threats- Willful violation of a domestic violence protective order- Threatening a public officer or employee with violence- Intimidating a witness
VERY IMPORTANT: If you are selected as a cast member on “Last Family,” you must be available and willing to live at the filming location with your fellow cast members from approximately August 4 to August 31, 2012 without access to phones, computers, television, radio, mail or any other form of communication with people outside of the production of the show. This is standard procedure for all similar competition shows, designed to help ensure the fairness of the competition. Your loved ones will be provided with contact information to reach production staff in the case of emergency situations only. You must make arrangements to be out of communication with family, friends and work for the duration of your participation in the show.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are selected as a cast member, you will be provided a minimal monetary consideration intended to help with some expenses back home while you are competing for the Grand Prize.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Producers through the Pilgrim Studios Casting Hotline at 818-478-4570 or email LastFamilyCasting@gmail.com