Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mutant Hunter

I got a form a while ago from a guy trying to get some help getting his book out there. So I figured I would. The book is called Mutant Hunter, and looks like something people that view this blog might want to read. I just got another form today, from another person asking the same thing. I want to remind everyone that is interested in getting their own Post Apocalyptic or Prepper books out that I will do a post on it. I also want to say that Megaton at PostApocalytpic.info would also be interested in helping as well. So good luck to the Author of Mutant Hunter, Stephen R. Cox.

1 comment:

  1. I always try and get them to give me a heads up on when the offficial release date is, or if they are planning one, when their book bomb is going to be.

    Most of the time they forget, but I try.

    It takes a lot of time, but the more people you get commenting on your book the better.

    ReplyDelete