Thursday, February 2, 2012

Doomsday Preppers the Series

A brand new show by NatGeo called "Doomsday Preppers". I know that I'll be watching and I hope that all of you will be as well. I am gonna be laughing my ass off the entire time more than likely, it honestly looks like they got the most outlandish preppers that they could find for the show. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they are serious but it looks like most of them could stand to lose a couple HUNDRED pounds. I'm plump myself but I, exercise, go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, and spend between 1 and 3 hours there. But maybe I'm jumping the gun here and judging a book by it's cover, I really do hope that the show brings more people into the prepping universe. I personally got into prepping from playing Fallout 3 and dreaming about the wastes, then realizing just how truly SHITTY life would be. This is the King of the Wastes, hoping all of you a happy tv series that hopefully will have more than 2 seasons like The Colony did....

No comments:

Post a Comment